Lectures and Workshops For Guilds and Shops
- In-person contracts are being accepted for late 2021 and on. I also will continue to offer virtual contracts as an option for those guilds who would prefer it.
Online Zoom Offerings for Guilds
- Intro to Accordion Sewn HSTs (3 hour workshop, $475)
- Carpenter's Apprentice (6 hour workshop, $650)
- Hurdy Gurdy (3 or 6 hour workshop, $475/$650)
- Kickin' Stash workshop (3 hours, $475)
- Any lecture (1 hour, $450)
All Zoom guild offerings include a guild-exclusive code for free shipping of any products, good from 48 hours ahead of the contracted event to 48 hours after its conclusion.
What good are my designs if I can't share them with the quilting world? My lectures are full of stories and banter and general quilty inspiration all with a huge scoop of humor, wit, and enough self depreciation to keep my ego in check. Workshops are a great way to get your guild connecting and continuing the inspiration of my lectures, through working on one of my original designs or techniques.
Contact me at email@example.com to schedule an event for your guild or shop. We will find you a fabulous agenda!
Trunk show programs are approximately one hour long and priced at $450. All quilts, no slides!
6 hour workshops - $650
3 hour workshops - $475