Lectures and Workshops For Guilds and Shops
- All current contracts are being dealt with on a case by case basis approximately two months ahead of the contracted date. Most are moving to a Zoom event or being rescheduled.
- No new contracts that would involve travel to a guild are being accepted for dates before September 2021.
- Guilds looking to host a Zoom workshop or lecture who are not currently contracted - NO PROBLEM! I'm happy to help! I now offer several options that you can contract with me that I can offer your group via Zoom.
Online Zoom Offerings for Guilds in the time of Covid-19
- Intro to Accordion Sewn HSTs (3 hour workshop)
- Carpenter's Apprentice (6 hour workshop)
- Hurdy Gurdy (3 or 6 hour workshop)
- Kickin' Stash workshop (3 hours)
- Any lecture (1 hour)
All Zoom guild offerings include a guild-exclusive code for free shipping of any products, good from one week ahead of the contracted event to 48 hours after its conclusion.
What good are my designs if I can't share them with the quilting world? My lectures are full of stories and banter and general quilty inspiration all with a huge scoop of humor, wit, and enough self depreciation to keep my ego in check. Workshops are a great way to get your guild connecting and continuing the inspiration of my lectures, through working on one of my original designs or techniques. My Drop In Demo is a fun alternative to a workshop.
I teach nationally and am happy to travel wherever modern transportation can get me. Please note that groups more than 250 miles from Pepperell MA will need to book a minimum of one lecture AND one 3 or 6 hour workshop or Drop in Demo.
Contact me at firstname.lastname@example.org to schedule an event for your guild or shop.We will find you a fabulous agenda!
Trunk show programs are approximately one hour long and priced at $400. All quilts, no slides!
6 hour workshops - $650
3 hour workshops - $400